Optional Extra - Fender Pole

Eric

Optional Extra - Fender Pole

Post by Eric »

Here is the tenth optional extra to choose:

Fender Pole
Part Number ?

A fairly popular option for chauffeur auto. Helpful for parking no doubt. On the other side I have not seen this pole on any diplomatic or state vehicles. Plenty of room for parking in diplomatic functions. :lol:

From google translate:
Century logo "C" is used to create a status. A fender pole that shines exceptionally.

From a Yahoo Japan auction listing:

1997 Toyota Century - Eternal Black <202> - Seiko Clock
Eric

Re: Optional Extra - Fender Pole

Post by Eric »

The above pictures show a very black rubber gasket at the base of the pole. Looking at other car colors the gasket does not seem so black. I wonder if there is a color matching gasket based upon the Century paint code? It could just be weather fade and low picture resolution.

From two different grey Centuries:

1997 Toyota Century - Eternal Black <202> - Seiko Clock
charles150

Post by charles150 »

Hey,
I'm interested in sourcing one of these. Any chance you would have links I could check out? Perhaps the Yahoo Auction? Looking for the part number ideally.

Many thanks! :D
Doughboy

Post by Doughboy »

hey charles150,

Amazon Japan has them but they say they are out of stock. I have a notification set up for when and if they get them back in stock. I am having Kurt Williams at Cruiser Outfitters also keeping an eye out for one, if they pop up for sale. They pop up for sale at the Japanese auctions sites too, but I want new.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Genuine-T ... B01M13RXZS
1997 GZG50
1990 HDJ81